Senior Java Fullstack Developer / Lead
Irving TX/Alpharetta GA/Remote
• Interacting with business and IT stakeholders alongside senior design leads on design goals, requirements and implementation
• Explore and evaluate user needs to build compelling design concepts and experiences.
• Strong analytical ability to investigate problem statements and creative intelligence to solve complicated use cases.
• Architect user interaction solutions based on sound usability principles, research and technical feasibility.
• Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software responsive web apps
• Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
• Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
Rockleigh, New Jersey – Need Hybrid
- Minimum 15 year of overall experience & 5+ Years in Salesforce
- Possesses the individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables and are of the highest caliber and ensure client satisfaction.
- Utilize bulkified Apex Triggers, Queueable Apex, Future Apex, Apex Test Classes
- Refactor legacy code and test coverage
- Develop and deploy changes using version control
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency and reporting
- Perform code review with other developers
Sr Salesforce Lead
Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid)
#Must have skills (Most Important):
- Atleast 12 years of total experience.
- Well versed in analyzing company processes, translating business workflows into accurate Salesforce.com workflows and configuring/customizing Salesforce.com to meet business needs
- Instrumental in leading developers towards successful completion of deliverables and managing expectations
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com – Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, Force.com and have a clear understanding of the underlying configuration details and platform characteristics
- Adept in CRM business processes like Account Management, Opportunity Management, Partner Management and Lead Management
- Ability to work with and facilitate large cross discipline collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written skills, especially with regards to presenting findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Thorough understanding of Agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) development lifecycles
Lead Pega Architect
Irving TX/Alpharetta GA/Basking ridge NJ. (Hybrid/Remote)
We need Lead Pega Architect who has done Pega implementation across capabilities of Workflow case management, Decisioning management , Data Integration and UX design patterns. We need someone who is hands on and can guide and implement solutions where even client is not sure.
- We Need a Very hands-on person both in Decisioning and Case management, Someone who can act as a POCs based on the need and provide solutions whenever they are stuck.
- 15+ years of experience on Pega would be min. criteria
- Good on both decisioning and Case management
- Someone who has established Center of Excellence in his org would be an added advantage.
Business Intelligence Consultant
Irving, TX / Basking Ridge, NJ (Hybrid)
• Assist strategically to the development of national and regional marketing campaigns, both standalone and within a journey framework.
• Demonstrate high level thought aligning solutions to strategy.
• Campaigns can be complex, can involve multiple database environments, can involve using varied marketing campaign tools, and utilize specific approaches to ensure accurate implementation of Regulatory, Legal, and Privacy policies.
• Assist in a variety of projects within the marketing Science overall team targeting automation and simplification of processes as well as ad hoc data manipulation and analysis to be used by marketing and strategy on sales plays.
Sr Technical Architect/Lead (Full Stack)
Alpharetta GA / Irving TX / Remote
The candidate will be responsible for designing a ReactJS based web app which will be deployed in AWS cloud environment. This application will be used by frontline Sales teams as well as other Operations
teams and is expected to run on Desktop/Laptop as well as Mobile devices like iPad and Phone. The candidate is expected to have deep knowledge of the technology stack with at least 5 years of relevant hand on experience.
Lead Data Scientist
Hybrid Role in Trenton, NJ
There are Two types of Machine Learning talent. One specializes in data science with some programming (especially Python), and the other specializes in technology (Python) and has some data science knowledge. They are looking for the later.
Requirement is for an individual with analytical & programming background, with applied Data Science experience, curiosity, and passion towards Big Data technology, to serve as a Lead Data Scientist for our Information Technology Unit. Judiciary is working in the areas of NLP (Natural Language Processing), Text Mining, and Deep Learning, to solve business problems and build predictive analytics products.
Senior Azure Cloud Developers
Atlanta, GA (Remote)
Note: Solid Principles, Design Pattern, .Net Core, Azure (5+ Years) and Coding Test Involved
In this role, you will work closely with our product teams and other developers to create APIs and applications to serve customers with an engaging, dynamic user experience. We are looking for people with expertise in .net Core and Angular 6+. Responsibilities include solving problems, experimenting, and building features that we measure for value to our users. Candidates must have strong mentoring skills, communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, sound judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
HYBRID Azure Senior Developer
Dallas, TX - Hybrid
- 6+ years’ experience developing web and Windows desktop applications.
- 4+ years’ experience in Azure native and ADF
- SQL and/or NoSQL data stores; code review and acceptance processes to improve code quality; § Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery techniques;
- TFS, AzureDevOps, Visual Studio 2017 or 2019, and Git repository; § Containerization technology (e.g., Docker and Kubernetes container orchestration); and, §
- Cloud architectures and services (AWS, Google, Azure).