Senior Azure Cloud Developers
Atlanta, GA (Remote)
Note: Solid Principles, Design Pattern, .Net Core, Azure (5+ Years) and Coding Test Involved
In this role, you will work closely with our product teams and other developers to create APIs and applications to serve customers with an engaging, dynamic user experience. We are looking for people with expertise in .net Core and Angular 6+. Responsibilities include solving problems, experimenting, and building features that we measure for value to our users. Candidates must have strong mentoring skills, communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, sound judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Cloud Data Engineer
Atlanta, GA (Remote)
We are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer, who will be responsible to plan, design, develop and maintain the data architecture, data models, data pipelines and standards for various Data Integration & Data Lake and Data Warehouse projects in the AWS Cloud. Ensure new features and subject areas are modelled to integrate with existing structures and provide a consistent view. Develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences. Provide direction on adoption of Cloud technologies (Redshift, Postgres, Snowflake,) and industry best practices in the field of data lakes and data warehouse architecture and modelling. Providing technical leadership to large enterprise scale projects.
This role requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles depending on the size and scope of the project.
Rockleigh, New Jersey – Need Hybrid
- Minimum 15 year of overall experience & 5+ Years in Salesforce
- Possesses the individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables and are of the highest caliber and ensure client satisfaction
- Utilize bulkified Apex Triggers, Queueable Apex, Future Apex, Apex Test Classes
- Refactor legacy code and test coverage
- Develop and deploy changes using version control
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency and reporting
- Perform code review with other developers