Senior Java Fullstack Developer / Lead
Irving TX/Alpharetta GA/Remote
• Interacting with business and IT stakeholders alongside senior design leads on design goals, requirements and implementation
• Explore and evaluate user needs to build compelling design concepts and experiences
• Strong analytical ability to investigate problem statements and creative intelligence to solve complicated use cases.
• Architect user interaction solutions based on sound usability principles, research and technical feasibility.
• Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software responsive web apps
• Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
• Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
Sr Technical Architect/Lead (Full Stack)
Alpharetta GA / Irving TX / Remote
The candidate will be responsible for designing a ReactJS based web app which will be deployed in AWS cloud environment. This application will be used by frontline Sales teams as well as other Operations
teams and is expected to run on Desktop/Laptop as well as Mobile devices like iPad and Phone. The candidate is expected to have deep knowledge of the technology stack with at least 5 years of relevant hand on experience.
HYBRID Senior Java Developer
Requires programming skills, involved in the development of software applications.
Knowledge of programming languages to develop necessary specifications for the software by following the technical designs. In specific cases, knowledge of Agile/iterative development methodologies will be required (and called out).
Min Education – Bachelor’s degree in technology, master preferred
Java 8+ Required
Microservice Design/REST API Required
Spring Boot Required
Senior Software Engineer
Any Client Location (Hybrid)
- 6+ years’ experience developing web and Windows desktop applications.
- 4+ years’ experience in Azure native and ADF
- SQL and/or NoSQL data stores; code review and acceptance processes to improve code quality; § Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery techniques;
- TFS, AzureDevOps, Visual Studio 2017 or 2019, and Git repository; § Containerization technology (e.g., Docker and Kubernetes container orchestration); and,
- Cloud architectures and services (AWS, Google, Azure).
HYBRID AZURE Senior Developer
Dallas, TX Hybrid
- 10+ years of hands on software development experience including design, development, debugging and support, building scalable software systems and software infrastructure.
- Experience with programming languages (Java, Python, Go) and software debugging tools ( jdb, jmx)
- Experienced in designing and applying data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented concepts to solve challenging problems
- Experience working with ODL, REST, RESTCONF and RPC services and other client/server models
- Building and delivering mission critical, 24×7 production quality software systems
- Transforming the monolithic software systems into micro service-oriented software systems
- Experience in Linux environments with Linux automation scripting and/ or software development (Ansible, Python, Bash)
- Experience with Linux networking & virtualization environments/technologies (KVM, containers) and container scheduling/management platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Open Source tools development, implementation, and/or collaboration experience Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze and implement enhancements to existing applications/code
- Strong written & verbal communication skills